Friday, December 2, 2011

I'm Back.

I would like to apologize to all my readers for my long absence. After my family moved to Utah we experienced quite a few changes. There have been some pretty tough times over the last two years, and when push came to shove I had to let go of my blog for a while. I am thankful to all of the emails and letters of support I have received over the last couple years, and I do apologize for how few I was able to respond to. I have recently moved back to the city of San Francisco, and have resumed my career in child care.

As a quick announcement, I have recently contracted with Day One in San Francisco to teach my Infant Acupressure techniques in their San Francisco location. The first class will be held on January 26th 2012. For more information, or to register, please visit their site.

Thank you all for your continued support and interest. As before, I am interested in any feedback or questions you may have for me. Happy parenting!

- Naomi

1 comment:

  1. Hi naomi. I have had this blog bookmarked on my phone for a while now. I enjoy it! I know you haven't posted in ages so i don't know if you will even see this, but i figured it's worth a try.
    I have four kids, so you'd think i would have learned all the tricks by now. My youngest is 9 1/2 months old. Like my other babies, i plan to breastfeed him for 12 months. I would still like to do that with dexter, but my problem is he has never once slept through the night. If memory serves, my other three were sleeping through around six months. But dexter has a different father from my others, and his temperament is quite different from the others. My others would eventually cry themselves back to sleep if i didn't pick them up to nurse them. Not dexter! That boy just gets madder and madder! I end up giving in and nursing him. For his whole tiny life he hasn't taken a pacifier or bottle. And by hasn't i mean he won't. I continue to try and he continues to refuse-- even from my husband.
    So this is my desperate plea to a stranger: do you have any advice??
    Fingers crossed that you see this.
    Allison

    ReplyDelete